30 Days of Free Access to Introduction to OpenShift® Applications (DO101)
30 Days of Free Access to Introduction to OpenShift® Applications (DO101)Apr 17 - Jun 30 2020
Video classroom and online learning is free for a limited time with this 30-day combined access of ROLE/VC training for Introduction to OpenShift® Applications (DO101).
To help with your skills transformation during this time, we want to make learning OpenShift® accessible from wherever you are. In partnership with Red Hat®, we are offering online access to Introduction to OpenShift® Applications (DO101) at no cost until June 30, 2020.
This self-paced course gives you 30 days of access to both the HD video classroom version recorded by an instructor and the text-based learning format. Additionally, you will receive 10 hours of hands-on lab time to help you build skills on real-world use cases.
This course is designed for developers with experience in application development and object oriented programming. Using your own device, this one-day course will teach you how to deploy and update applications in an OpenShift® 4 cluster and use the OpenShift® 4 web console to build, deploy, troubleshoot and scale applications.
This course provides the following value to developers:
- Manage application source code with Git
- Develop applications with VSCode
- Deploy an application to OpenShift®
- Update an application
- Configure application secrets
- Scale an application
- Troubleshoot and fixing an application
- This course is a bring-your-own-device training.
- You must be able to install software onto your device.
- Internet access is required.
Don’t miss your chance to take advantage of this limited-time offer!
Terms & Conditions:
- An individual Named Participant may set up a free access to the combined Red Hat® Online Learning (ROLE) and video classroom (VC) version of the DO101 course through June 30, 2020.
- The Named Participant must have a redhat.com account, or set up a redhat.com account at the time of registering for free access to DO101.
- The Named Participant will have free access to DO101 for one (1) thirty (30)-day period from the date of registration.
- The Named Participant will be limited during the free access period to a maximum of ten (10) hours of lab usage.
- The Named Participant will not be able to download an eBook as part of the free access period.
- This offer may not be combined with any other customer promotion or offer.
- This offer may be modified or canceled at any time without notice. The offer is only available in the countries in which Red Hat® operates.